SIPPAC 2023 - Abstract Submission
The Organsing Committee invites all interested individuals to submit abstracts for SiPPAC 2023 Congress.
We invite research – based or quality improvement – based abstracts from Doctors, Medical Students, Allied Health Professionals and Nurses.
Accepted abstracts will be selected for oral or poster presentations. Outstanding abstracts will be selected for oral presentation and poster awards.
Call For Abstracts
Submission Deadline: 22 May 2023
Abstracts submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
Rules for Submission
- All abstracts must be submitted using the Abstract Submission Form, which can be downloaded from the event website. All completed abstract submission forms are to be uploaded online.
- We regret that faxed abstracts will not be accepted.
- Please ensure the correctness of your abstract as it will be published as submitted; i.e. any error appearing in the submitted abstract will appear in the published book or website.
- All presenting authors must register for the conference.
- Font: Times New Roman, regular, only
- Size: 10 points only
- Single space and justify the text
- Limit the content to 300 words
- Do not include any pictures and references in the abstract
- Underline the name of the presenting author. Institution affiliation should follow list of presenting author(s).
- The content of the abstract is to be organized as follow:
Submission and Notification
- Background/Aim: inform about the aim and objectives of the research;
- Methods: explain the basis of the techniques which were used;
- Results: describe the main results;
- Conclusion: list the main findings of your investigations.
- Sustainability: analyse if the result is sustainable or repeatable
- All abstracts submitted will be acknowledged through email within 5 working days upon receipt. (Please contact the Secretariat if you do not receive the acknowledgement email).
- The Scientific Committee decisions are final.
- The Organising Committee reserves the right to make changes to all oral and poster presentation schedules.
- Presenting authors will receive an email notification on abstract acceptance or rejection by 15 June 2023.